- Jan. 11, Basketball vs Briarcrest @ CBHS, 7:30
- Jan. 15, Advisory Trivia (House Event)
- Jan. 15, Wrestling vs MUS @ CBHS in the BDC, 6:00
- Jan. 16, Ping Pong Challenge @ 8:00am (House Event)
- Jan. 17, Mission Collection
- Jan. 18, Basketball vs SBA @ CBHS, 7:30
- Jan. 18, VICTORY DANCE (House Event)
- Jan. 22, House Breakfast (House Event)
- Jan. 25, Basketball vs MUS @ MUS, 7:30
- Jan. 26, Wrestling Regional Duals @ CBHS in the BDC 9:30
- Jan. 29, School Mass to celebrate Catholic Schools Week
- Jan. 31, Mission Collection
|HOUSE CLASH II|
|Tuesday, November 6||Men’s Clothing Drive||Mission|
|Wednesday, November 7||Video Game Contest||Brotherhood|
|Friday, November 9||Home FB Playoff Game||Social|
|November 15-18||Theater Production||Social|
|Thursday, November 19||Mission Collection||Mission|
|Tuesday, November 27||Trivia||Advisory|
|Tuesday, November 27||Wrestling Match||Spirit|
|Friday, November 30||Basketball||Spirit|
- Freshmen – Freshmen retreat is August 6th from 8:00-3:00 and students should dress in comfortable, athletic clothes and shoes. August 7th is Freshmen Orientation from 8:00-3:00 (lunch provided) and students will need to report in school dress, a sports coat, and be clean shaven.
- We understand that high school is a brand new experience for students and their parents. To assist with a smooth transition in the first couple weeks at CBHS, we have put together a freshmen parent guide with responses to some of the most common questions we recieve from parents leading up to the beginning of school. Please take a few minutes to look it over!
- Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores – Orientation is August 8th and Seniors are scheduled from 8:00-12:00, Juniors from 9:30-12:30, and Sophomores from 11:00-2:00. Students will need to report in school dress, a sports coat, and be clean shaven.
- All student orientations will begin in Heffernan Hall!
- The Senior ring ceremony will be August 8th @ 7:00pm at St. Louis Catholic Church.
- First full day of school with all students is August 9th!
- Check out the new “Parent” link on the school website! We created this page so that you can find all your CBHS events, updates, and general information in one place!
- Advisory – The beginning of school also marks the beginning of the race for the Brothers Cup! Within the first couple weeks of school, student advisors will be sharing the house events and dates with students that provide opportunities for students to get involved with CBHS outside the normal 8:00-3:00 school hours. While students can earn points for their House by attending many of these events, the real purpose is to provide an experience at CBHS for our students that we believe is truly something special. These events may include opportunities to attend sporting events, theater productions, participate for intramural teams, etc. We hope that parents will join us in encouraging students to take advantage of these opportunities to take part in different experiences, have fun, and build brotherhood!
- Our Rugby team usually plays their games at another location. April 5th will be a special occasion where we have the opportunity to watch the CBHS rugby team play right here at Tom Nix Stadium! To celebrate this special occasion, we will have a student cookout before the game on the and serve Hot Dogs and Hamburgers.
- On April 13th we have baseball and soccer playing games in the stadium. This will be a great opportunity to come support multiple teams that night. And the BLC will be hosting a Crawfish Broil for students that attend as well!
Fall Band Concert
Clash II Final
Little Shop of Horrors
“Clothe the Naked” Clothing Drive
Rock Paper Scissors Tournament
BLC and Class Captains Leadership Series: Integrity
Football Toss – Homecoming – T-Shirts
Frank Horton Cross Country Invitational
Friday Night Lights
Dodgeball Intramural – Rock Paper Scissors Tournament
Super Smash Brothers Intramural